The global false eyelashes market size is projected to reach USD 1.96 billion by 2028 and exhibit a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Fortune Business InsightsTM has presented this information in its report titled, “False Eyelashes Market, 2021-2028”. The market size stood at USD 1.14 billion in 2020 and USD 1.26 billion in 2021.
Eye Makeup Trend Amid COVID-19 Pandemic to Boost Market
List of Key False Eyelashes Market Players:
- American International Industries (California, U.S.)
- Kiss Products Inc. (Washington, U.S.)
- Qingdao Lashbeauty Cosmetic Co. Ltd. (Qingdao, China)
- PT. Royal Korindah (Central Java, Indonesia)
- TGP Growth II Management, LLC (Texas, U.S.)
- L’Oreal S.A. (Paris, France)
- LVHM (Paris, France)
- Shiseido Co. Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Qingdao Eunice Cosmetics Co. (Qingdao, China)
- SY LASHES (Qingdao, China)
- Miranda Lashes Inc. (Qingdao, China)
- Ulta Beauty Inc. (Illinois, U.S.)
Drivers & Restraints-
Many companies are offering virtual eye lashing applications to augment their product revenues.
South America and the Middle East & Africa are estimated to exhibit considerable growth due to evolving grooming and beauty trends.
Thirdly, On the basis of distribution channel, the market is categorized into online stores, specialty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and others. Geographically, the market is classified into South America, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
Key Players Adopt Partnerships and Collaborations to Amplify Business Revenues
Firstly, The major market players emphasize new product launches to attract new customers and augment their consumer bases and revenues. They focus on business expansion, partnerships, collaborations, and others to amplify their market penetration.
- September 2020: Jenna Lyons partnered with Troi Ollivierre to launch a line of faux eyelashes called ‘LoveSeen’.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report