Printing is among the most advanced around Brother printers are fast-paced printers using the latest technology. They can be found across a variety of areas, such as offices, homes, as well as educational institutions. Though they are known for their speedy performance, some users are annoyed when they discover they are unable to print and Brother printer shows offline on their Brother printer doesn’t show up.
What is the reason my Brother printer shows that the printer is offline?
Your Brother printer is offline when it isn’t connected to your wireless network. It could also be offline due to hardware problems. It’s easy to bring your Brother printer working again when you know the reason behind the problem.
Brother Printer Showing Offline Windows 10 (Fixed)
These are troubleshooting steps you can take to restore your Brother printer working again:
Make sure that your Brother printer is turned on
- If you notice that your Brother Printer’s display is not showing, it isn’t functioning properly. The printer should be turned on by turning on the power button.
- Verify that your printer is properly connected to the appropriate socket.
- Check that your printer isn’t currently asleep.
- Examine the printer’s display for any issues.
Make sure the Brother printer has been connected to your computer.
- Verify that the USB cable is if you’re employing it securely connected to the computer and printer. It shouldn’t be loose.
- If you’ve attached your printer to your router with the Ethernet cable, make sure it’s connected properly.
- Verify the IP address it is connected to a wireless network.
Create a Brother Printer as the default printer for your Windows
- When you are on your Windows PC, open your Control Panel.
- Open Hardware and Printer, and then select Printers and Devices.
- Locate your printer, and make it your default printer.
Verify the state of your printer
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer’s name, then click Check What’s Printing.
- Select the Printer option, and then search for the Use Printer offline choice. Take out the checkmark in Use Printer Offline.
Brother Printer Keeps Going Offline
After completing the troubleshooting procedures mentioned above, If you are still experiencing issues with your Brother printer isn’t connected to wifi, then it could mean there are fundamental issues. It could be a hardware problem or a software problem. The Brother printer could be offline due to paper jams. Here are the steps to identify paper jams to prevent your printer from shutting down:
- The first step is to switch off your printer, then disconnect it from the power source.
- Remove the tray for paper out of the printer.
- Get rid of the jammed paper by taking it away.
- Place the paperback in the tray for paper.
- Set up the paper tray back into your printer.
- The printer should be turned on by connecting it to the printer.
- Examine if the ‘Brother Printer is showing offline’ issue has been solved.
Brother Printer not connecting to the internet
If you’re still having trouble getting your Brother printer to work again after going offline, you can reach us. Our experts will assist you in solving this Brother printer offline problem.
Also Read: How to Find a T Shirt Printing Near Me?