In the NIRF 2021 list of top management colleges in India, the IIM Rohtak ranks #28. It is one of the six Baby IIMs and has been given the status of ‘Institute of National Importance’ Status by the MHRD.
Admission to IIM Rohtak is granted as per CAT score like the other IIMs. There are no sectional cutoffs for selection to the institute. For MBA Admissions 2022, the WAT round for final selection has been scrapped. The CAT score weightage has been increased by 10% in the final round to make it 60%.
- PhD program– Selection is done on the basis of a valid score in CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE (Operation & IT Area)/ UGC-NET exams. This is followed by an Interview.
- FPM– The college conducts RAT for aspirants for the part-time FPM program who do not have any of these test scores.
- Executive programs EPGPx and EPGDSM– Candidates with a UG/PG degree with 50% marks are eligible for these programs. While a 5-year work experience is mandatory for EPGPx. It is not compulsory for EPGDSM although it does offer an advantage. Admissions for EPGPx Admission are done based on CAT/ GMAT/ GRE scores which are then followed by a Skype Interview. Applicants, who have not appeared for any of these exams, need to appear for the IIMR Entrance Test.
Placements are the highlight of an academic session for all B-Schools in India and IIM Rohtak is an institute that has always maintained its amazing placement numbers. For the batch of 2022, the institute completed its placements drive with 100% placements. A few highlights of this year’s IIM Rohtak placements were:
- This year recorded a 16.3% increase in the Average CTC which was INR 16.06 LPA with the Highest CTC touching INR 32 LPA.
- Almost 73% of IIM Rohtak placements were in the Consulting and General Management sector.
- The placement drive saw the highest CTC of INR 22.8 LPA and Average CTC levels at INR 13.74 LPA.
For the batch of 2020-2022, the summer internship placement report reflected a 100% placement record. The summer internship placement drive saw participation from 242 students.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the courses offered by the college?
Along with the 2-year full-time residential flagship PGPM/ MBA program, the college also offers programs such as the PhD program, FPM. Two Executive programs namely EPGPx and EPGDSM (a specialized program in Sports Management). The college also offers an Integrated Program in Law (IPL) and a 5-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) for students after class XII.
- What is the selection process for the PGPM/ MBA program?
Aspirants for this course must appear for the CAT exam. Selection is done based on the percentile fixed by the college for the year. The students are then shortlisted for the second and final stage of Personal Interviews. The merit list takes into account the CAT score and PI performance along with gender and academic diversity.
- Are there any exemption categories for admission?
Group A Government Officers are exempted from any of the entrance tests and are directly eligible for the Interview round.
- What was the Highest CTC for the batch of 2021 and 2022?
The highest CTC for the batch of 2021 was INR 22.8 LPA while the Highest CTC touched INR 32 LPA for the batch of 2022. The highest stipend bagged was INR 2.5 Lakhs with an average stipend of INR 65.5 K for the batch of 2020-2022.
- Which were the key recruiters for the batch of 2022?
Key recruiters in the placement drive included names such as KPMG, Bain Capability Network, Infosys Consulting, Capgemini, Deloitte, Xiaomi, Mu Sigma, Diaspark, and Genpact.
Keep Reading Articles: https://www.kampungbloggers.com/