iPhone users often face the issue of iphone contacts missing on their iPhones. This issue has been exacerbated after the update of IOS 15, so, the earlier version of the iphone faces the issue of contact disappearing on the iphone.
This is quite frustrating when you need someone to call and you are not getting the number of your contact.
Why Contacts Disappeared on iPhone
Many factors may cause contacts disappeared on iphone
- If you have updated the latest version of IOS 15, then you can lose the contacts from the downgraded version of IOS like 13 or 14, as your contact is not synced with iCloud which may be the possible reason for missing contacts on the iphone.
- Restarting your Iphone may sometimes lose the data that’s why you are unable to find contacts.
- Jailbreaking your phone for fun may lead to these contacts disappearing on the iPhone problem.
- Maybe the contacts were deleted by mistake or you have operated iCloud contact sync incorrectly and this may be the reason for losing your contacts from your iPhone.
How to get back missing contacts on your iPhone
Contacts disappearing on the iphone are the most common problem that iphone users often have to meet with. So, Let’s Start with the steps to restore your contacts again.
- Restore iphone from iCloud back up : If you are unable to find contacts on icloud.com then first you need to sync your contact with iCloud. Your contacts may get added on automatic iCloud backup from there you can restore your contacts anytime.
- Restore contacts from the iphone backup: Itunes keeps all your data including contacts, text messages, call history, etc. whenever you updated IOS version, you can get back all your contacts from iPhone backup.
- Restart your phone: Restarting your iphone may help you to restore your contacts back on your iphone.
Here are some easy steps to restore your contacts on your iphone, for detailed information visit the site onlinehubb.com once.