Epic Pass to know where to put your hard-earned cash when there are so many different multi-resort passes to choose from.
The SKI.COM COMMUNITY is getting an inside peek at how you can fully utilize your pass-holder privileges at ski resorts across the world by checking out the Epic Pass Resorts, Epic Pass Mountains.
Explore The Differences Between The Epic And Ikon Passes!
Starting with the fact that there aren’t all Resorts, Mountains made equal. If you have an or an Epic Local Pass, finding out which one applies to you and when is essential to getting the most out of your pass since there are varying degrees of perks available at Epic Pass Promo Code on different mountain resorts.
Unrestricted, Restricted Access and Partner Accommodations are all available.
Vail Resorts’ Epic and Epic Local passes now cover some of the greatest ski resorts in the country. The complete Resorts, Mountains is obviously broader than the Epic Local Pass. Although there are some constraints on Epic Local’s vacation locations, there are still some fantastic options. Here’s a quick rundown of everything.
It’s a seven-day pass to six North American mountains, a restricted access pass to 18 European destinations, and a five-day pass to the Hakuba Valley ski resorts and to Rusty in Japan with access to five consecutive days at Resorts, Mountains.
In addition to 29 mountain destinations, the Epic Local Pass gives you restricted access to 8 Resorts, Mountains, including 10 days at Vail and Beaver Creek, plus 5 days at Hakuba Valley and Rusustsu in Japan, and Andermatt-Sedrun in Switzerland, for a total of 25 days of skiing or snowboarding.
Services At Ski.Com
Take advantage of our 65+ Mountain Travel Experts when you purchase an or EPIC LOCAL PASS with Ski.com. The following services are provided by our team:
- Multi-resort itineraries and trip planning are included in this service. Discounted overnight prices are available at the biggest lodging alternatives for skiing.
- All-inclusive ski trip packages include everything from flights to accommodation to transportation to activities.
- When things go awry on the road or at your destination, you’ll have access to a Mountain Travel Expert who can help you.
- Detailed confirmation and well-structured travel plans are provided when you wish to visit Resorts, Mountains.
Ski With A Friend Tickets + Buddy Passes
Gifting 10 buddy tickets to friends and family is available to members at various resorts before April 21, 2022, for purchases made before that date. Discounts of up to 46% off the window ticket price are available, but they must be bought in advance online.
Resorts, Mountains customers get six reduced Ski with a Friend (SWAF) single-day lift tickets, which may save them up to 28 percent depending on the resort and dates of purchase. Passes acquired after April 21, 2022, are eligible for SWAF tickets, which may be purchased and picked up at the ticket window for family and friends (pass holder must be present).
Buddy and SWAF lift tickets are not included at all resorts.
Great Results On The Mountain:
To ensure you don’t miss out on any of these fantastic benefits, our Ski.com Mountain Travel Experts are here to help. Find out how we can save you time and money when booking your next Epic Pass ski holiday on our Epic Pass website.
- Food and beverage purchases up to $150 per day at participating on-mountain restaurants are eligible for a 20% discount. Excluding booze)
- Ski School Discount of 20%
- Equipment Rentals are discounted by 20%.
- 20% off Whistler Blackcomb heli-skiing and Keystone Cat Skiing.
- There are certain places where you can get free wax and 50% off tuning in Epic Pass Resorts, Epic Pass Mountains.
Politics 22/23 In Covid-19
No evidence of vaccination is necessary for customers to eat in indoor restaurants after Saturday, March 12, 2022. In addition, passengers are no longer obliged to wear face masks inside or on gondolas, as previously stated. However, the US Department of Transportation has mandated that all buses and shuttles have face masks on board.
- Blackout dates and pricing information
- If you don’t do your research on ban dates, you’re setting yourself up for a miserable ski vacation. Before planning a ski vacation, double-check the BLACKOUT DATES* and make sure your pass is qualified. Also check, how you can apply for universal travel pass online other than Epic And Ikon Passes, if you love to travel and it is your passion.
- $841 for the Epic Pass Resorts, Epic Pass Mountains.
- There are no dates that are off-limits.
Skiing In 41 Mountain Resorts With No Restrictions.
- 7 days of unlimited skiing at six North American ski resorts, including Telluride and the Canadian Rockies.
- Five straight days in Japan’s Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu.
- Access to 18 European ski resorts.
- The Epic Pass Resorts, Epic Pass Mountains costs $626.
Skiing Without Limitations In 29 Mountain Resorts
- Vail, Beaver Creek, and Whistler Blackcomb have ten days of “Restricted Days.”
- Unlimited access to Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, and Stowe ski resorts*, subject to blackout periods.
- 5-day trip to Japan’s Hakuba Valley and Rush and the Swiss resort of Andermatt-Sedrun
- During ban periods, discounted and advanced ticket pricing are available at participating resorts.
- Adults 13 and older may get an Epic Day Pass for as little as $110 for one day of access.
- At 41 destinations, you may save money by purchasing your tickets in advance.
- Tickets for the Epic Pass Resorts, Epic Pass Mountains have no blackout dates included*.
- You may make reservations up to seven days in advance.