The vegan cosmetics market size was USD 12.72 billion in 2020.
The COVID-19 pandemic caused severe economic backlash to various sectors. Production delays and disruptions in supply chains affect the market in a negative manner.
- GABRIELCOSMETICS (Washington, U.S.)
- PHB Ethical Beauty Ltd (Brighton, U.K.)
- Natur’Alley Ltd (London, Japan)
- GoNature Sp. z o.o. (Poznań, Poland)
- Seraphine Botanicals (New Jersey, U.S)
- Nutriglow Cosmetics (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Plum (Maharashtra, India)
- Disguise Cosmetics (Maharashtra, India)
- COTY INC. (New York, U.S.)
- G&M Cosmetics (New South Wales, Australia)
The report is highly analytical and contains valuable insights into the industry by shedding light on critical aspects such as related markets, competitive landscape, and recent industry developments. Additionally, the report also sheds light on mergers & acquisitions, SWOT analysis, the regulatory scenario in critical countries, and key industry trends.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Popularity of Plant-based Products and Rising Bans on Animal Testing to Bolster Growth
In terms of geography, the market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Europe to Hold Market Dominance due to Immense Focus on R&D
Europe will witness the largest vegan cosmetics market share during the advent of the forecast period due to the region being the breeding ground for banning animal testing activities and rising focus toward research & development.
Product Innovation & Novel Launched to Contribute to Rocketing Market Growth
- November 2021: CoverGirl, launched a new collection of vegan makeup essentials under its Clean Fresh label. The brand advertised its new collection to feature natural ingredients and vegan formulas extracted from aloe extract and coconut milk.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report: