The global furniture market size was USD 475.4 billion in 2020. This information is provided by Fortune Business Insights™, in its report, titled, “Furniture Market, 2021-2028.”
According to our analysts, rising home decoration and renovation trends among the global population are principally promoting the demand for such products.
Closure of Furniture Shops amid COVID-19 Lockdown Constraints to Restrict Market Growth
The indeterminate existence of the COVID-19 lockdown limitations is leading to the closing down of upholstery shops around the globe.
List of Key Players Covered in the Furniture Market Report
- Harman Miller Inc. (Michigan, U.S.)
- Steelcase Inc. (Michigan, U.S.)
- HNI Corporation (Lowa, U.S.)
- Ashley Furniture Industries Inc. (Wisconsin, U.S.)
- Duff & Phelps, LLC. (New York, U.S.)
- Global Furniture USA (New Jersey, U.S.)
- ZouYou (Shenzhen, China)
- P & C ArteMobili SA (Nova Prata, Brazil)
- Saudi Modern Factory Co. (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- DEDON GmbH (Luneburg, Germany)
- Dare Studio (Worthing, England)
The report offers valuable insights obtained by thorough study done by our researchers. Furthermore, we have gained access to several global and regional paid databases to deliver precise information to make business investment decisions easy for you.
Steady Launch of Groundbreaking and Lavish Furniture Pieces to Spur Growth
Asia Pacific to Hold Dominant Position in the Market through 2028
Asia Pacific market was worth USD 223.9 billion in 2020.
Collaborations among Corporations to Safeguard Their Brand Values in Global Market
One such tactic is to unveil novel products by teaming up with other companies to expand their reach to end-users.
Browse Detailed Overview of This Research: