The global halal cosmetics market size was USD 21.20 billion in 2020. This information is provided by Fortune Business Insights™, in its report titled, “Halal Cosmetics Market, 2021-2028.”
Moreover, important players remain to focus on R&D and innovation activities, which greatly enhance sales.
Interruptions in Supply Chain amid Pandemic to Hinder Growth
COVID-19 has caused significant supply chain disruptions worldwide, most notably throughout 2020.
- Ivy Beauty Corporation Sdn Bhd (Selangor, Malaysia)
- Iba Cosmetics (Ahmedabad, India)
- Talent Cosmetics (Seoul, Korea)
- Clara International Beauty Group (Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia)
- Kao Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Amara Halal Cosmetics (California, U.S.)
- INIKA Organic (Victoria, Australia)
- Elaheh Halal Cosmetics Inc (New York, U.S.)
- Flora & Noor (Kentucky, U.S.)
- Martha Tilaar Group (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Quality and Safety of Cosmetics Set to Support Market
Manufacturers carefully monitor the products to match the halal grade.
The skincare segment held a dominant share of the market in 2020.
Geographically, the market is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Russia appeared as a notable market in Europe in 2020 with 28.60% market share.
The U.S. led the North America market in 2020.
Inventive Product Launch Declarations by Vital Players to Bolster Market Growth
The fundamental players implement numerous tactics to boost their position in the market as dominating companies. One such fundamental tactic is procuring companies to boost the brand value among users.
June 2021– Flora & Noor, a Muslim-possessed skin care brand presented novel halal sanctioned skin care products.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report: