Sisters and brothers are wonderful relationships. You love them dearly whether you think so or not, and in my personal opinion, it’s the most important relationship outside of the family. What do you say to your sister-in-law on mother’s day? Here are ten things we’ve heard from our sisters and brothers over the years!
10 things to say on Mother’s day
- I’m so grateful for the incredible woman you are and all that you do for us.
- You are my favorite mother-in-law and I love spending time with you.
- You have been an incredible role model for me, and I hope to emulate some of your traits in the future.
- Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what.
- You are the best mother-in-law a daughter could ask for.
- I love spending time with you and your children, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us together.
- I cherish all the moments we’ve shared together, and I’m excited to spend more time with you in the years to come.
- Thank you for having such a special relationship with my father – it means everything to me.
- You bring happiness into our lives, no matter how hard times get.
- You are truly loved, and I feel so lucky to call you my mother-in-law!
Reasons not to see your sister in law for Mother’s Day
If you’re considering whether or not to see your sister in law for Mother’s Day, here are a few reasons why it might not be the best idea:
- You may not have the best relationship with her.
- You may not get along, and that would only be exacerbated on Mother’s Day.
- You may feel like you don’t have anything to say to her that wouldn’t come across as condescending or hurtful.
- She may try to monopolize your conversation, which would only make things worse.
- She may even cook something edible that you would rather not eat, just because it’s Mother’s Day.
- Maybe it’s just the wrong day to see your sister-in-law, regardless of whether or not you want all these reasons.
Happy Mother’s Day! Here are a few things you can say to your sister-in-law on Mother’s Day.
- “You are the best mother any child could have.”
- “Thank you for always being there for us.”
- “You’re the backbone of our family.”
- “You are a strong & beautiful woman.”
- “What you don’t know doesn’t hurt you… and I always appreciate you listening.”
- “We’re so lucky to be your family.””And, to my kids – a very happy and safe Mother’s Day!”
You can read more amazing and interesting articles here: Kampungbloggers.com