You may think that finding the best deal on liquor is easy. After all, alcohol is one of the most heavily regulated industries in the country. But when you start comparing prices at different stores, you’ll quickly find out that there’s no such thing as blanket pricing. It all depends on where you live and what your needs are. So how do you shop around to ensure that you get the best price? Read on for our tips:
Find the location that is most convenient for you.
Location is important when it comes to finding the cheapest liquor store. If you are going to be driving a long way, you will have to factor in gas costs and time. In some rural areas, there may not be any options at all. On the other hand, if you live in a big city like New York City or Chicago, then there are more affordable liquor stores near where you live than ever before!
Look at the prices per unit, not just the total cost of the bottle.
While the total cost of your purchase is important, it’s also worth looking at the price per unit. This can be found on the bottle or container and is often expressed in a percentage. The higher this number is, the better value you’re getting for your money. For example, if two bottles have similar prices but one has a lower unit price (40% vs 50%), then that would be considered cheaper overall.
There are several reasons why this matters:
- You don’t have to worry as much about what size cocktail glasses you buy because they’ll last longer than usual without needing refills when using an inexpensive product; 2) When making mixed drinks at home (or buying pre-made ones), having more alcohol per serving means fewer trips back into your fridge during parties because guests will likely drink less before heading home; 3) If anything goes wrong with whatever type of product we’re talking about here–whether due to poor quality control or improper storage conditions during shipping–then customers who purchased from stores with higher percentages might get more bang-for-their buck since there could potentially be more alcohol left over after opening up their purchases
Know your market.
Knowing the brands you like and the prices of those brands in your area is a great way to find the most affordable liquor store in Edmonton. If you’re not sure what brands are available, ask for recommendations from friends and family. You can also compare prices online using sites like Google Shopping or Amazon (just make sure that what you’re looking at is an accurate representation of current pricing).
Once you know which stores sell your favorite spirits, compare their prices side by side. If one retailer consistently has lower prices than another on similar products, then it may be worth switching over permanently!
Check their hours, and make sure they fit yours.
- Check the store’s hours before you go. Make sure their hours fit your schedule.
- If you are only looking for certain types of liquor, you may have to go to more than one store.
- If you are looking for a specific brand, make sure it is available at the store (or if they can order it).
Read reviews from other customers.
To find reviews, you can use the internet to your advantage. There are many websites that allow customers to post their opinions about products and services. These include Amazon and Yelp, but there are also smaller sites that focus on specific industries or local businesses. Check out the store’s website and Facebook page for reviews by past clients; these will give you an idea of what other people think about this particular liquor store before visiting in person.
Liquor stores can be a great place to find good deals, but some are better than others.
In Edmonton Liquor stores can be a great place to find good deals, but some are better than others.
- Know your market. If you’re looking for the cheapest price on your favorite wine or vodka, it’s important to know what other stores around town sell it for and how much they charge per bottle. If there are multiple liquor stores close by, compare their prices before heading out–you may end up saving yourself some money!
- Check their hours. Liquor stores vary widely in their operating hours; make sure that any store you visit will be open when it’s convenient for you (and remember that many will close early on Sundays).
Read reviews from other customers who have shopped at this particular location before so that they can give feedback about both pricing and quality of service provided by staff members when making purchases at local liquor retailers near me