We all know that Canon Printers are prone to problems. One example is when Canon Printers print empty pages. In reality, it’s terrifying when you are doing a great job. However, the printer abruptly ceases to function. In addition, if you change the cartridge, the issue becomes more severe. You can however contact Canon mx922 printing blank pages to solve this problem by yourself.
There are other, simple but effective methods that can solve your issues within a short time. However, it is important to keep in mind that if you’re not a computer-savvy individual and you are not a tech-savvy person, we suggest not to risk it. by contacting support online and resolving the issue in a snap.
Then, consider the possible causes behind the Canon printer issues with printing blank pages are like this:
- There is a default setting in the Canon printer‘s hardware.
- This problem could be due to a failure of the cartridge.
- Ink levels are often low and could represent one of the main reasons for this problem.
- Certain software could be the cause.
- Sometimes, printer drivers cause issues
- The issue could be due to the device you’re using for printing, other than the printer.
Follow the steps below to fix the Canon black pages printing issues on the printer:
- It is important to ensure that you ensure that you install the toner or ink cartridges correctly within your Canon printer following the instructions that are in the manual for installation.
- Remove the protective sheet and round cover of the former, as this could hinder your work and the Canon printer error printing blank pages might occur.
Check the level of ink
- If the ink cartridge in your printer is empty, your printer is bound to print empty pages. It is easy to determine the amount of ink by looking at the menu buttons that are available in the printer.
Unblock your print head
- This issue usually occurs in the event that you’ve not used the Canon printer for long. The ink has dried out and causes blockage of print heads. When that happens, using a soft cloth that is lint-free, it is necessary to clean the print heads. You could also use an automated cleaning method to clean dirty or blocked print heads.
Try to update the drivers for your Printer
- If your printer driver is out of date, it can result in an issue. Therefore, ensure that you ensure that your driver is always up-to-date.
If the issue continues to get worse, contact Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number and be connected with skilled techs. They will always be there until you can solve the issue yourself.