Until recently, many young people could not even dream of getting an education abroad at a high cost. Today, almost all graduates can get a high-quality European education from the Czech institutions of their choice. Undergraduate admissions provide a unique experience with foreign customs and traditions. Students can find useful contacts that promote a better career.
WHAT IS THE EUROPEAN BACCALAUREATE
Prague and other universities have three levels of higher education structure:
- Bachelor Degree;
- Graduated from high school
- Doctorate (undergraduate).
By choosing a program to pursue free higher education abroad – graduate students will learn the basics through special training of applicants for further vocational education. It will also provide evidence of possible enrollment in the master’s Program of Study.
BENEFITS FOR APPLICANTS
The benefits of studying Czech (continuing) are obvious:
- Accredited degrees are list in the United States, Australia, and Canada.
- The cost of a bachelor’s degree in the Czech Republic is relatively low compared to other countries, apart from the cost of housing and food.
Read More: How to prepare a child for school?
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDE FOR ADMISSION TO STUDY
For enrollment in Prague and other universities, a standard certificate is submitte, which must be farward to the selected educational institution with complete personal data. These documents can be fille out on the university portal. Where you can find the basic requirements for admission and including the following:
- To apply for a bachelor’s degree, prospective students are require to present a general education certificate obtained at home.
- Students wishing to enroll in a university in the Czech Republic must pass the required exams to verify their specific knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of the Czech language (not in everyday life) is an indispensable requirement for all international applicants. The full language proficiency course certificate can be verified. (If they are studying in a higher education institution in which the student wants to enter) or pass the state entrance exam in the Czech language.
WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS FOR FUTURE STUDENTS?
The biggest challenges young students face in the learning process are excellent internship opportunities and rapid career development and citizenship opportunities in major international companies.
Duration and the average cost of study for a bachelor
Education departments in this field offer 3 or 4 years of study after passing state exams and adjusting their graduate program. Successful graduates are awarde bachelor’s degrees and diplomas. Some students with excellent Czech knowledge do not receive tuition fees. You can also study for a bachelor’s degree in English at these universities. But on average, this study is paying off. The price varies from 150,000 kroner each year.
Why do you need to contact Stars Academy?
Stars Academy is known abroad for its general studies. Studying in Stars Academy including Overseas Schools – Offers:
- Select the desired Czech university.
- Assistance in obtaining and applying for a visa
- Provide admission details for Prague and other universities.