Which Statement Describes a Characteristic of Cloud Computing?
(A). A business can connect directly to the Internet without the use of an ISP.
(B). Applications can be accessed over the Internet by individual users or businesses using any device, anywhere in the world.
(C). Devices can connect to the Internet through existing electrical wiring.
(D). Investment in new infrastructure is required in order to access the cloud.
Correct Answer is: (B) Applications can be accessed over the Internet by individual users or businesses using any device, anywhere in the world
|Explanation: Users can access apps, back up and save files, and complete activities using cloud computing without the need for additional software or servers. Cloud users can access resources in real-time using only a web browser and subscription-based or pay-per-use services.|
Other Important Questions & Interested Topics:
- Blackboard DCCCD
- Hosted Email Infrastructure is An Example For
- WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES TERM LIFE INSURANCE
- Which of the following services is free
- LG g4 Water Damage Sticker
- David Beckham Cell Phone Commercial
- Systems Biology is Mainly an Attempt To
- The Bankruptcy of Which Company Initiated the Panic of 1873