Which statement is true about conservation versus preservation?
a. Conservation favors hunters.
b. Conservation does not allow natural resources to be used.
c. Preservation favors hunters.
d. Preservation allows natural resources to be used.
The Correct Answer is: Preservation allows natural resources to be used
Other Important Questions & Interested Topics:
- blackboard dcccd
- uspayserv electronic payroll system
- hosted email infrastructure is an example for
- lg g4 water damage sticker repair
- what type of network traffic requires qos
- does in n out burger take apple pay
- david beckham cell phone commercial